You are bidding on a vintage baseball bat, crackerjack H&B RAREFIND.....
"What you see is what you get"
PLEASE see all the pictures (and they all have ZOOM capabilities to see every little scratch if you like) for all the details of the listing...the heading is for "search" reference only and may not be correctly describing what you are bidding on. Pictures say a thousand words and will answer most questions before you email us.
OUR SIMPLE RULES:
1) Be a good customer and read the entire listing and see ALL the pictures
2) All of our items are priced right in line with other ebayers, but ALL of our listing have the best offer option, so if you feel that an item is priced to high, do not hesitate to make an offer. We will usually accept most offers if we have had the item for a few months, but if we just listed it 2-3 days ago, do not expect us to accept--hope you understand.
3) Please leave us 5 stars across the board when leaving feedback, if you cannot do that, email us and give us a chance to correct whatever we did wrong and earn 5 stars
4) We do not go into full detail about every item, BUT we take many pictures, with measurements in the pictures if the item requires it to make it easier for everyone.
5) Please do not email us and ask about shipping charges when the listing calculator is in the listing. We weigh the item, input the actual weights and dimensions, and Ebay does the rest. We do not mark up shipping costs, but we do package items properly, sometimes, too well, but things arrive safe. Sometimes on fragile items the shipping costs may seem higher than usual, but they will include Insurance. If for some reason, the shipping calculator does not work, please contact Ebay as there is nothing more I can do on my side.
6) We will ship international, but please do not expect your item until about 30 days because YOUR country likes to hold things in customs...not our fault. I have had too many problems with this, and about ready to cut out international shipping because of impatient people. We ship fast, but cannot control customs in your country and we hope you understand. AND we always mark as a gift for your benefit as well.
7) We ship out 3-4 times per week, typically on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and some Saturdays, depending upon our schedules.
8) We can combine shipping on most items and give a substancial discount on shipping, but dont expect to combine a drill with a murano vase....that would not turn out good no matter how good we package.
9) Most importantly--no whiners....if you see the cup in the picture is dirty, don't expect me to clean it before shipping....it will be just like the pictures when you receive it. We try to offer a lot of items at good prices and do not spend hours cleaning every item.
10) Items are stored and shipped out of a smoke and pet free home, but we do buy items at local auction and cannot guarantee every item....we do our best to keep odors down by having an ozone machine in the storage room to get rid of unwanted odors on items that were there before we got them.
Bid with confidence, We build our E-bay account around customer satisfaction! We are a Family operation, so please help support us and our family, not the big box stores and everyone overseas. We are American and proud of it!
Our entire family is out of work and relies on Ebay alone for income, so please do not try and scam us by buying an item and returning a different item. We cannot afford that. Thanks!